Tour along the coast of Barcelona!
Departure by the coast of Barcelona
The good weather comes back again and what better way to enjoy it with our extreme Jet Ski departure along the coast of Barcelona. Driving during 45 minutes; we will visit the Mapfre Towers, the Hotel W, the different ports of the city and all its beaches.
Worried if it’s cold? In JetScoot we are prepared for everything and we have new dry suits that will keep you warm during the whole tour. Sign up now!
What does the price include?
- Explanation and introduction on proper driving with a Jet Ski.
- Driving on Jet Ski for 1 or 2 people without extra charge during 45 minutes.
- All the equipment is included (vest, neoprene …)
- Showers, dressing rooms and lockers.
What do I need to bring or know?
- You can bring a passanger (over 12 years) at no additional cost.
- Only those over 18 years old can drive alone, people with 16 or 17 years old can do so only if their legal parents physically present themselves at our premises to sign an authorization.
- It is mandatory to bring the identity card of all participants.
- It is necessary to leave € 100 deposit for each jetski on the same day that the activity is performed, which will be returned in the same way as was paid once the service has been completed.
- No license is required.
- The activity can be postponed or canceled due to weather conditions.
No need for a license
If you’ve never been on a jetski do not worry, because our monitors will give you all the instructions so you can control it right away.
So, after a quick demonstration of how the jetski works and what needs to be done in every situation, we will go out to sea to enjoy this wonderful experience.
You just have to be in the mood to have fun, we put the rest of it!
Where will we be?
The departure will take place in our local JetScoot located in the Port Fòrum of Barcelona, a modern port and sport built a few years ago.
It is relatively close to the Diagonal Mar shopping center and can easily be reached by car or public transport such as metro and tram.